recruiting ib1/ib2 team

Find, discuss, or recruit members for Groups or Clans that play Impossible Bosses.
Complete Noob

Re: recruiting ib1/ib2 team

Postby valtu » October 29th, 2014, 5:42 pm

have lost my wc3 keys for now so i will only play sc2: valtux#264

Advertisement

Noob

Postby Elton » May 19th, 2016, 1:21 am

I'm sorry, this isn't for me. :(

Noob

Postby kami » February 23rd, 2017, 3:59 pm

I'm interested in revitalizing ib2. Does anyone here still play? If not, I regularly get on around 7:00 PM Eastern Time on the American servers. I've just been playing with pubs, but I'm looking for a more dedicated team if any of you are still playing or interested in getting back into it.

Administrator
Location: Lurking in the shadows, ready to use the BanHammer.

Postby Dem0n_Hunter » March 28th, 2017, 12:09 am

kami wrote:I'm interested in revitalizing ib2. Does anyone here still play? If not, I regularly get on around 7:00 PM Eastern Time on the American servers. I've just been playing with pubs, but I'm looking for a more dedicated team if any of you are still playing or interested in getting back into it.

I just installed my WC3 again so I Might pop up here and there.
**********I AM BLIND NOT DEAF***********

Noob

Postby kami » March 28th, 2017, 5:59 am

Dem0n_Hunter wrote:
kami wrote:I'm interested in revitalizing ib2. Does anyone here still play? If not, I regularly get on around 7:00 PM Eastern Time on the American servers. I've just been playing with pubs, but I'm looking for a more dedicated team if any of you are still playing or interested in getting back into it.

Oh, I only play the SC2 version of IB. We have been quite successful recently clearing Hard and our few Impossible attempts have gone well, though we haven't completed it yet. We are always looking for more dedicated players if you are interested in playing.

Administrator
Location: Lurking in the shadows, ready to use the BanHammer.

Postby Dem0n_Hunter » March 28th, 2017, 10:05 am

kami wrote:
Dem0n_Hunter wrote:

Oh, I only play the SC2 version of IB. We have been quite successful recently clearing Hard and our few Impossible attempts have gone well, though we haven't completed it yet. We are always looking for more dedicated players if you are interested in playing.

Ah okay. I was reading too many threads and people keep talking about SCII and WC3 all over the place so I was kinda confused lol.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll eventually reinstall SCII as well for the new version.
**********I AM BLIND NOT DEAF***********

Previous

Return to Groups and Clans