Warcraft Version Switcher

Discuss anything unrelated to Impossible Bosses.
Administrator
Location: Lurking in the shadows, ready to use the BanHammer.

Postby Dem0n_Hunter » July 19th, 2012, 9:40 pm

Hi everyone

I realized that since the new patch of WC3 ( 1.23 ) a lot of you been having problem with watching the replays that are older ( saved on patch 1.22 ), so here I'm going to teach you how to change your WC3's version so you can watch those replay.
[color=#FF0000]Note :
Changing your WC3's version via this guide is easy and you can change it back so don't worry. I've used to method and there is no data lose or anything like that involved.

Close your Warcraft III

1. Download this file : DOWNLOAD WVS
2. Unzip the file with any program you have e.g WinRAR

3. open wvs.exe

4. Click on Store Current Version then pull down the list and select one of the numbers (e.g 1.00 note : this does not make any difference, so choose one that you can remember) then click on Make zip package
(I have already provided both patch 1.22 and 1.23 but if you want to make sure, you can follow this step before going further)

5. After storing your current version go back to the menu and click on the first icon from the left Switch Version. Then it opens a new window that has a list of versions; double click on the version you want to change to.

you can change back to your 1.23 version again by selecting the version you stored your Wc3 version 1.23 in.

If you had any problems PM me. I'll try to help you as much as possible. GL

UPDATE

Ok, as you guys asked I have uploaded the file with patch 1.24 and 1.23. Just follow the steps above and you can switch your wc3 between different version. so here they are:

MegaUpload : Mirror 1 (.RAR file) Mirror 2 (.7z file)
MediaFire : Mirror 1 (.RAR file) Mirror 2 (.7z file)

If you had any problem with the files please PM me. enjoy

UPDATE 2

Included 1.24 and 1.24b and removed 1.23 so If you need 1.23 use the last links.

MediaFire : Mirror 1 (.RAR file) Mirror 2 (.7z file)

If you had any problems leave a comment or PM me. enjoy

UPDATE 3

I have uploaded Warcraft Version Switcher in Mediafire plus some of the latest version separately.

DOWNLOAD WVS[/color]
**********I AM BLIND NOT DEAF***********

Advertisement

Complete Noob

Postby MichaelRow » June 3rd, 2019, 1:26 pm

Any of you knows where to get the Japanese version of Warcraft 2?

Other Japanese version of games I am currently looking for:
Wing Commander series

They are retro games.

Noob

Postby EddieSCig » June 7th, 2019, 2:26 pm

Many years ago I finished Warcraft 1 on Windows 98 and I had the same disc as the OP. Im pretty sure it had the CD music and full voices on Windows

Return to Off-Topic Discussion