Impossible Bosses SC2 Future update

Read here for news and important updates regarding Impossible Bosses.
Semi-Noob

Re: Impossible Bosses SC2 Future update

Postby ktae3102 » March 10th, 2017, 10:19 pm

Plz Add Total healing and dealing figure WC`S -dmg -hl -dmgo -hlo

Camera move [space bar] Is needed for plp who are used to playing WC3 like me

There is no portrait so hard to heal or buff myself precisely
Like this https://www.twitch.tv/videos/127660367?t=31m58s

So add portrait or something easy to click myself

Advertisement

Semi-Noob

Postby Fatline » March 11th, 2017, 5:16 am

ktae3102 wrote:
So add portrait or something easy to click myself

I never use portrait to heal myself in wc3.click myself is easy,but click others are quiet hard.

And portrait......seems awful

Semi-Noob

Postby ktae3102 » March 11th, 2017, 7:16 am

It`s okay Just add Optional [ON/HIDE]

-----
And block Restart at high diff

Postby Krucho » March 11th, 2017, 8:38 am

in mobas you can hold the alt key to target yourself

Semi-Noob

Postby Dugong » March 11th, 2017, 1:05 pm

Here's a little list of stuff that I, personally, would really like to see in the upcoming patch:

Bugfixes:

- Some models don't seem to load properly. This concerns especially the Naga and the Death Knight. Death Knight people often only see the cape, for Naga it's Shoulders, Tailfin and Staffglow. It's weird and looks unfinished.
- As a Death knight, when your Skeleton get's into the Water Boss's Ultimate and jumps up with him, your camera suddenly becomes that of the Skeleton and from then on is fixed on where it dies. This can be countered manually by activating the Blizzard Camera lock with Shift+Ctrl+F, but it's a pain and not everybody might find the workaround. *Edit: Also sometimes not even that can save you*
- Replay don't seem to work, even current ones. All i can see is a black screen with the boss HP bar, dmg meter and the chat. Maybe 1-2 things more not sure, but still - not the main part.

Mechanics changes:

- Lords Bolts: The soul Lord's Madness sometimes gives this neat little buff called Lords Bolts, which gives you additional dmg upon an autoattack. But the effect is in place for like 2-3 seconds, enabling you to get off one AA at best. It simply doesn't feel rewarding enough to care about it. Madness appears like a very interesting concept, but noticing what it currently does should be something better players can abuse more than others. Right now it's JUST random. If it becomes too strong you can still decrease the dmg. It's entirely possible i still don't understand the soul fully, but i'm just mentioning it here.
- Change Sea Witch Mystic guard to be on the same slot as for other classes. This will temporarily need people to adjust but is just a better line.

Other changes:

- Activate the "detailed ability description" by default. It's SO much better to read what it actually does. I know dumbing down is what WoW did witch their descriptions, but you're targeting hardcore players anyway, so ... :P
- Observer slots! From now on we'll end up being 7+ ppl some evenings and it's nice for the waiting player to see how the rest is doing and when they might need ppl from the bench. Happening right now =)

More to come maybe.
Last edited by Dugong on March 16th, 2017, 4:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

Creator

Postby Psyris » March 11th, 2017, 4:37 pm

Healing tracking and overall totals are on my todo list. They'll probably make it into the patch.

Camera centering on hero when you press Space bar? You can set that now in SC2's hotkey options (Hotkeys>Global>Camera>"Center on current selection").

I won't be adding portraits but I've added self-cast hotkeys, which you'll be able to configure.

DK/Sea Witch model bugs have been fixed as well other strange model bugs.

Semi-Noob

Postby Dugong » March 12th, 2017, 4:39 pm

Please also change the Sea Witch Mystic Guard to be the same key as the other classes.
Just switch Mystic Guard and the 300dmg lightning.

Semi-Noob

Postby Fatline » March 13th, 2017, 8:12 am

Dryad's W(Forest Sprites) can destroy his own Dream prisons.
it might be a bug

Creator

Postby Psyris » March 13th, 2017, 12:10 pm

Definitely a bug!

Semi-Noob

Postby kami » March 16th, 2017, 4:17 pm

If that's a bug then it also might be a bug that any summons (treants/ taunt summons) will carry over into the nightmare and can destroy shells as well.

Also, if you are dashing (with R on Dryad at least) and you use counter mid dash, your counter will sometimes go on CD but the move will not be countered (it won't even say "Immune to Counter")...alternatively, it's possible I was out of range when I attempted to counter so it didn't work but still went on CD. I'm not sure.

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements