Impossible Bosses is a "Rock the Cabinet" semi-finalist!

Read here for news and important updates regarding Impossible Bosses.
Site Admin

Impossible Bosses is a "Rock the Cabinet" semi-finalist!

Postby CorruptionOfLOL » July 8th, 2014, 11:43 pm

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, your favorite map has been selected as one of the top 10 entries in Blizzard's "Rock the Cabinet" contest. But, let it be known, it is not the final frontier! It has fallen upon your hands to vote right now for Impossible Bosses so that it may be among the five finalists. Voting ends Tuesday, July 15th and every vote counts, so make haste!

Here are a few reasons why you want IB to win:
  1. Impossible Bosses will gain popularity, greatly increasing the number of Normal, Hard, and Impossible runs that take place.
  2. Blizzard will create some assets for the game, and the grand prize includes a custom portrait for you to unlock!
  3. If you play all 10 semi-finalists and vote, you could win some stuff and things!
  4. Psyris will win thousands of dollars which he will use to purchase actual, real-life friends to ease his cripplingly agonizing loneliness!
  5. True pros, without exception, ALWAYS VOTE TWICE!* *That would be cheating, though, so don't actually do that. Just vote once. For IB. Now.

Advertisement

Noob

Re: Impossible Bosses is a "Rock the Cabinet" semi-finalist!

Postby bowente » July 9th, 2014, 3:03 am

No Psyris no Chinese Version.
Even if my Chinese Battle.net account cannot login in "us.battle.net",I apply a new US Battle.net account to vote IB2.
BTW, I have tell Chinese IB fans to vote,this is our way to support Psyris and IB2.

Semi-Noob

Postby BeamerZ » July 10th, 2014, 2:52 pm

haha I am at work and started lmao at #4. Corr we gotta get some hard runs going!! BTW I voted and gave IB the full 5 sexy stars it deserves.

Administrator
Location: Lurking in the shadows, ready to use the BanHammer.

Postby Dem0n_Hunter » July 10th, 2014, 11:42 pm

I suggest people leave a comment on the comment section too. I think if people read the comments and see a name mentioned several times, they tend to vote for that too.
**********I AM BLIND NOT DEAF***********

Postby Krucho » July 11th, 2014, 7:07 am

Star party is all over comments with their invincible +10 casual votes :mrgreen:

Return to Announcements