Anyone still play?

Discuss Impossible Bosses with your fellow players.
Complete Noob

Anyone still play?

Postby iluvtofu » July 16th, 2017, 2:28 pm

Hello,

Anyone still play this game? I used to be a big-time IB player in wc3 and took a long break from games. Recently started playing with a small group of friends and was wondering if people still host this game since I haven't seen any players join our lobby :(

Advertisement

Noob

Re: Anyone still play?

Postby Hastati » July 16th, 2017, 4:45 pm

For the SC2 version, most definitely we do. There's a discord server that you can join. Occasionally games start there. More likely, the IB Chat channel is the best way to start a game. Most of the times, there will be a person active. For team play, it's a little harder to organize. I think for EU and KR they have a set time each week to play.

Semi-Noob

Postby Dugong » July 17th, 2017, 3:50 am

A discord server:
(It's mainly SC II IB, but the most important WC3 ppl are on there as well, if you seek connection to those)

https://discord.gg/cRmZy8w

SC II EU doesn't have a fixed time to play.

Complete Noob

Postby iluvtofu » July 18th, 2017, 2:25 am

Ah okay yeah I play SC2 version and on the NA server. I'll be on the look out for games then! Thanks!

Complete Noob

Postby Ekhoff » October 22nd, 2017, 11:08 am

I'd love to join for a game or two as well. Not had any luck the few times I tried in the last couple of months.

Noob

Postby kami » October 26th, 2017, 8:21 am

Hey Ekhoff, we'd love to have you join us. We do most of the coordination for our games through the discord channel listed above so I'd recommended joining it. Right now we try to do weekly Hard+ games on Wednesdays at 22:00 UTC.

Depending on your experience with the game we might need to train you up, but I'd be happy to play Easy/Normal games with you to get you more exposure to the game if needed.

Return to General Discussion