Another Solo Easy. With Fire mage.

Discuss Impossible Bosses with your fellow players.
Noob

Another Solo Easy. With Fire mage.

Postby Reservoir » April 26th, 2017, 11:06 am

just another replay of impossible boss. But with fire mage.
Attachments
Impossible Bosses Fire mage Easy.SC2Replay
(165.04 KiB) Downloaded 112 times

Advertisement

Semi-Noob

Re: Another Solo Easy. With Fire mage.

Postby Dugong » April 26th, 2017, 2:10 pm

You trying to solo once with every class?

What are your favourite Souls?

Noob

Postby Reservoir » April 27th, 2017, 10:15 am

Dugong wrote:You trying to solo once with every class?

What are your favourite Souls?

Well yes.

Favorite soul?

Here what I think about each soul. List from like to dislike.

1. Alchemist - Save potion's gold can invest more in Spirit Fury.
2. Nayru's Love - Make you almost invinsible 8 second can make you Survive almost any spell. E.g. Healer cast revive safely while Spiral boss ultimate, Soak in Dragon bird after ultimate, Reduce Gravelord poison. Survive Rayel ultimate without moving and survive the nightmare. Etc.
3. Molten - randomly kill add mob every 4 second. It can kill dream's fiend too.
4. Fairy's - randomly heal lowest health unit. Too bad it target dryad's summon too.
5. Prophet foresight - heal yourself to full every 16 seconds.
6. Might - Increase your damage output by 53 damage per second.
7. Radiant - heal yourself and ally around you(how far does this aura reach? not really helpful) for 60 health per second.
8. Varenel - heal yourself for 40 health per second.
9. Gaia's Grace - Immune to movement speed reduction.
10. Ai's Fluidity - Increase movement speed let you make more mistake and still survive.
11. Arcane - Save 1 mana potion's gold per boss fight not really helpful.
12. Guardian - randomly immune to damage(too easy to trigger. E.g. in dragon boss it will always trigger by stone spawn under you).
13. Zephire Instability - randomly deal 20 damage only for every damage your hero deal ice mage and ranger benefit from this. Some spell that summon unit will not work E.g. dryad Q, Warlock E, Dragon Knight W and Cursed Knight Q.
14. Sinner - Use it to make Tank harder to play. Or save the tank if he make a mistake E.g. he's stunned and still get boss aggressive.
15. Lord Madness - randomly greatly slow to death or damage you.
16. Rogue - Boss still drop spell on you not really great.
17. Reckless - Increase damage output but reduce hp. Dead man can't do anything.
18. Resourceful - reduce your damage by 50% even sea witch still need S skill 300 dmg for somethings E.g. dream prison. Work really great on priest only 1 spell have damage and it has 80 second cooldown - 20 second still more than 40 second cursed.
19. Pandemonium - 1 use per boss fight easily miss the boss and forgotten to use.
20. Elusive - you have your R spell why you need this?
21. Necromancer - only unit kill by your hero can trigger this and it didn't surely summon skeleton.
22. Saint - kill yourself for godsake. Most of the time this thing is not use. And even if you use it will only revive 2-3 people or your team already loss and boss targeting you before you are done suicide.
23. Selia's Will - is it just me? this item deal terrible low damage and really hard to use 60 second cooldown only to kill a line.
24. Fortitude - Most of the lethal spell will just kill you instancly 6 second after D not really safe me.
25. Brave - Make you move slower make so you need to react faster for every spell target you.

Semi-Noob

Postby Dugong » April 29th, 2017, 3:09 am

You're certainly the god of knowledge in IB ^^

Is this list considering solo play only? Multiplayer only? Soul power generally?
e.g. Selia's Will is something i'd never pick in a solo run, but in a teamrun i plan for it as frost mage. Combined with Necro it's pretty good (but strongly fluctuates in power by which boss is on)

Noob

Postby Hastati » April 29th, 2017, 11:38 am

I think Arcane Soul could be rated more highly. It's bought on mages or healers primarily for CDR. The extra mana helps. With Arcane, Wise, Resourceful, and Lord's Madness you can hit some extreme CDR provided you are not hit. Keep in mind, CDR also affects Actives. So a healer with Nayru's or a mage with Selia's will be able to spam much more proactively.

I think Brave Soul can be very good. If it is paired with Gaia's Grace, the tank becomes much more tanky with no negative consequences. If you stick Alchemist's on the tank, you're healing like 4k+ hp every 60 seconds. An alternative build we were trying during our runs was Brave Soul, Reckless, Lord's Madness, and either Varen's, Elusive, Fluidity, or Elusive (for sustain or mobility). But, yes, if we are only looking at souls individually, Brave Soul is pretty bad because of the MS reduction.

I think with the new patch eventually coming out, Selia's will become necessary. Selia, as a boss, has a lot of adds to kill. With Selia's Will and Necro, an AOE base hero, like ranger or IM, becomes much more important.

Finally, I just realized as I'm reading along, my opinion above is for team play. When soloing, I'd probably buy Alchemist's, Nayru's, Gaven's Might, and Prophet's. Depending on how souls come up, I may consider Guardian's, Selia's, Fairy's, and Varen's.

Return to General Discussion