Some suggestions

Discuss the ways in which Impossible Bosses could be improved.
Noob

Some suggestions

Postby Rangerdeath » June 3rd, 2014, 3:23 pm

Hello

Here are some suggestions i got.

1 : When getting revived by a priest, your character does not have any form of invulnerability. It feels like i got oneshot almost every time i'm revived if i don't "D" immediatly. Pretty annoying because you will then be defenseless for a long time.
I'm not sure if you got one invulnerability when you revive thanks to "live". If not, would be cool to have one second of invulnerability to get away.

2 : When the "Death knight boss" does his ultimate, he says one "punchline" (can't remember it). A lot of people use the sound to use the "D" at the right timing. However, it seems like he does not always say it, or maybe it's a bug. Then, 2 or 3 of us missed the timing because of this xD and we were all puzzled.

3 : Not too sure about this one. Against the same boss, i used my "D" to avoid his ultimate. I did not take damage, but was knocked away, like intented.
However, i think i got knocked into the "chain" spell. So i took damage and was locked in a small area after the ultimate, and i could not really avoid it.

Advertisement

Creator

Re: Some suggestions

Postby Psyris » June 4th, 2014, 5:34 pm

1. I will add a short period of invulnerability after being revived by an item or a priest.
2. That ult voice actually has a 90s~ cooldown. Figured it'd get pretty old, especially now with the potential for very frequent ults.
3. It is hard to prepare for that pushback. I will give pushed players a temporary chain immunity.

Noob

Re: Some suggestions

Postby Rangerdeath » June 5th, 2014, 4:02 am

You're amazing Psyris :)

Return to Suggestions