A couple suggestions

Discuss the ways in which Impossible Bosses could be improved.
Noob

A couple suggestions

Postby Pillowesque » June 9th, 2014, 1:25 am

Hey I love your game and have been playing it since early WC3 development. Just a few things I'd love to see ported over to the sc2 map:

1. Heals (total(per second)) I enjoyed being able to type "hl" and see it on the last game :^)

2. there is no #2 you're awesome for making this map and i hope to see some new champions/bosses in the future!

p.s. I can never seem to find players on Americas servers, I joined the group and stuck around in chat during the "daily" period of time and no one logged in. As is it's just me and my two friends playing and we've only been able to beat "easy" since it's just the three of us.

Advertisement

Noob

Re: A couple suggestions

Postby Rdy » June 9th, 2014, 8:03 am

1. Heal Total has been suggested, so another person to also want this would help Push Psyris to making this decision, I and others would agree with you on this.

2. Um... No comment.

3. I do believe we try to run a Daily IB push for Hard mode at 10pm EST. Like you may experience in real life, some people (such as myself) are contingent on other people being online first (Corr-san, Psy-Sama), where as others are more flexible on who shows up and wants to play. This is group is definitely a great place to meet IB players and push for newer modes and learn how to play more meretriciously if not carefully.

Administrator
Location: Lurking in the shadows, ready to use the BanHammer.

Postby Dem0n_Hunter » June 9th, 2014, 1:09 pm

Rdy wrote:3. I do believe we try to run a Daily IB push for Hard mode at 10pm EST. Like you may experience in real life, some people (such as myself) are contingent on other people being online first (Corr-san, Psy-Sama), where as others are more flexible on who shows up and wants to play. This is group is definitely a great place to meet IB players and push for newer modes and learn how to play more meretriciously if not carefully.

I'll add to this one as well. I, personally, don't go online unless there are already enough people online. So basically, I'm a "on demand" player so you won't see me online randomly unless I'm trying to watch a replay for wiki purposes. Sorry if it looks like this but most of the current players that are active came from playing the WC3 version of IB and they have all spent their share of idling in channels and playing pub games of IB, but as we go on, I'm sure the player pool for IB will increase and we will have a lot of new players who will hang out in the channel.

I strongly believe in this because the SC2 community is a decent size, unlike the WC3. But it takes time for people to recognize the potential in IB and start gathering up for games.
**********I AM BLIND NOT DEAF***********

Creator

Postby Psyris » June 10th, 2014, 7:40 pm

1. This will be added soon. Maaybe not the next patch, but shortly after.
2. Thanks! I plan to add a lot more.

We had a daily yesterday! Hopefully they become more consistent.

Noob

Postby Pillowesque » June 13th, 2014, 1:18 am

Thanks for responding! It's awesome to see a content creator that is very active in it's community. If possible could anyone who does the dailies add me and let me know if you're starting? I'll try and be on every night at 7:00PM PST / 10:00PM EST and my tag is Demothenes (character code 618). I'd really love to see what this game is like with a full party, me and my friends have way too much fun playing with just 3-4 people but run into a brick wall 3 bosses into normal.

Return to Suggestions