Few bugs

Please report here any bugs, unintended behavior, incompatibilities, and typos you have discovered in Impossible Bosses.
Forum rules
If you are posting a bug report, please include a description and replay of the issue. If you can, please also state the version of the map you were playing when the issue occurred.

Few bugs

Postby Krucho » June 11th, 2014, 8:09 pm

Some of them might be intended, I don't know !

- If you buy 6 health potions you get 5 in the first slot and 1 in the second. They share separate cooldowns instead of a global one : you can use a potion in the first slot without putting the potion in the second slot in cooldown.

- If you kill Vale while he does his ultimate and catch players near him, they keep this state to the next fight. That means they are super slowed and silenced until they die. Encountered this annoying bug quite a few times now.

- As Fire mage, Mana Void has no effect on the Charmed Demon of Rayel. Also the energy bar of this demon doesn't make sense (it should show the Rayel's energy, instead it shows a random irrelevant amount).

- In graphics options, if you put Shaders to Low you will not be able to see red circles indicator.

- When you taunt a boss as Dragon knight while he currently is attacking someone else, he will do some kind of moonwalk : he plays his attack animation and moves towards you at the same time. Quite noticeable on Narthuul sword phase.

- When Athyris basic attacks hit Sinner's soul summon, they restore his energy, even though the summon doesn't even have an energy pool.

- Fame overall rank will get updated even if it is the wrong difficulty : you finish Impossible with rank F, you just have to play Easy and get rank S to get Impossible [S] in fame.

- Rangers's Preparation doesn't reset Priest's Revive.

- Sometimes when you retry a boss after a defeat, if you had potions in the 2 slots, they can do very weird things and you can end up with 4 infinity essences instead of 1, or 5 health potions instead of 1 mana potion, for example.

- Athyris resets his Vulnerability after each Nightmare, and Ensiga's heart can't be targeted as a boss, essentially making Fire mage "Molten Rush" spell close to useless on last bosses.

- Narthuul can end up inside a wall after using Gravestrike.
Last edited by Krucho on July 14th, 2014, 7:08 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Advertisement

Re: Few bugs

Postby Krucho » June 27th, 2014, 3:04 pm

(bumping after update)

Noob

Few bugs

Postby EddieSCig » June 9th, 2019, 5:02 am

I fixed the invictus bug. Shields and invictus frames should work correctly again.

-------
edit
Fixed Tranches not attacking properly as well. Also added Octagons bug report. I keep the first post in this topic up to date with the bugs that need fixin./edit

Administrator
Location: Lurking in the shadows, ready to use the BanHammer.

Re: Few bugs

Postby Dem0n_Hunter » June 9th, 2019, 6:57 am

EddieSCig wrote:I fixed the invictus bug. Shields and invictus frames should work correctly again.

-------
edit
Fixed Tranches not attacking properly as well. Also added Octagons bug report. I keep the first post in this topic up to date with the bugs that need fixin./edit

Can I ask what you're talking about? This feels off-topic or am I missing something?
**********I AM BLIND NOT DEAF***********

Return to Bug Report