Necromancer's Soul Bug? (v3.2)

Please report here any bugs, unintended behavior, incompatibilities, and typos you have discovered in Impossible Bosses.
Forum rules
If you are posting a bug report, please include a description and replay of the issue. If you can, please also state the version of the map you were playing when the issue occurred.
Semi-Noob

Necromancer's Soul Bug? (v3.2)

Postby kami » March 24th, 2017, 8:15 pm

Impossible Bosses (93).SC2Replay
(862.27 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

The possible bug happens at 44:10-44:15 in the replay. REX (as Ice Mage) uses Omega and it immediately spawns 11 (or possibly more) skeletons from necromancer's soul. In total, it ends up summoning, I believe, 18 skeletons.

Is there something that is causing this? We tried replicating the bug with Omega + Necromancer's Soul and used it on Atomsk, but when we did that, no skeletons spawned. So possibly it has something to do with Ensiga, the dragon phantom.

Advertisement

Semi-Noob

Re: Necromancer's Soul Bug? (v3.2)

Postby kami » April 6th, 2017, 6:42 pm

This bug has been replicated (on accident) two more times since I posted this replay. It has been Ice Mage with Necro's/Omega on Ensiga every time. We are not exactly sure what is causing it.

Re: Necromancer's Soul Bug? (v3.2)

Postby Krucho » April 7th, 2017, 3:08 pm

without looking at replay I suppose what happens is Omega kills some kind of invisible units

Return to Bug Report