IB2 is the best

Discuss Impossible Bosses with your fellow players.
Noob

IB2 is the best

Postby bowente » August 14th, 2014, 10:06 pm

Even if IB2 don't reach the Top 3, I still think it's the best for us.

Advertisement

Semi-Noob

Re: IB2 is the best

Postby Sexytime » August 15th, 2014, 9:32 am

i cant actually believe it... i thought these judges would be doing more indepth analysis of the games...
omg thats so dissapointing.... ultimate boss battles u for fkn real?

Semi-Noob

Postby Sexytime » August 15th, 2014, 9:36 am

star party is such a garbage game :S like there is literally NO DEPTH! also it sucks big one compared to uther party (wc3) and guess what? the world already has enough mario party type heroin games....
guess thats what gaming is all about nowadays.. easy games that ppl with no brain can enjoy

Noob

Postby Rdy » August 15th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Sexytime wrote:star party is such a garbage game :S like there is literally NO DEPTH! also it sucks big one compared to uther party (wc3) and guess what? the world already has enough mario party type heroin games....
guess thats what gaming is all about nowadays.. easy games that ppl with no brain can enjoy

Understand that as much as I am a supporter of IB2 (and as much as I was looking forward to meeting Psyris at Blizzcon), you have to also pay attention to the criteria of what the Blizz Judges were basing it on as it is their prize to reward. We all knew how complicated it can be to get into IB, as the new player gap is immense. Immediately, i thought re-playability would be the biggest hindrance for those out of our inner IB circle. Now, while the fans may be extremely butt-hurt, I'm sure Psyris is very grateful we pounded countless hours into the play-testing feedback and gave him plenty of support by voting (521 of 522 were my votes[JK]). I highly doubt Psyris made this game for $7,000, as the time consumed wouldn't meet minimum wage in any U.S. State. He made it for the fans, he made it for us to enjoy, and he made it because he wanted to continue the success IB had(has - for those still playing) from Wc3.

It was a good effort by all, and now we congratulate the 3 winners of Rock the Cabinet.

TL:DR - Grow up because not every thing you want to win will win, or grow a pair and accept defeat.

Creator

Postby Psyris » August 15th, 2014, 11:11 pm

Thanks for all the support guys! I'm just glad IB made it this far. Also, I'll be releasing a patch within a few days.

Postby Krucho » August 16th, 2014, 6:21 am

Cheer up, at least psy got this:
It is cool but who is the guy with a fire spear on the left :S

Noob

Postby Elton » May 21st, 2016, 12:57 am

:( :cry: :cry:

Return to General Discussion